The Grantley Adams Memorial School is dedicated to the delivery of programmes which aim at:-
- removing learning difficulties;
- promoting student esteem;
- developing independent thought and adaptability to change;
- providing skills and knowledge for family, the job market, leisure and citizenship;
- in full partnership with parents and staff.
To this end, know all, that in full partnership with parents and school pledges to eradicate social, economic and schooling inequalities, to provide the climate and opportunities for leadership and total self-development, and to graduate young adults to whom service to the nation and preservation of Barbadian culture and work ethics are duty and an honour.